Systemic Family Therapist
Doctor Chris Papakyriakopoulos specialises in couple, family, friends and work relationship difficulties. On this page Chris explains more about what he brings to the Green Door Clinic in London.
Chris is a Highly Specialist Systemic and Family Psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience in helping individuals, couples, and families, achieve positive change, overcome major personal challenges and live happier lives.
Chris works privately in the Harley street area and is also a specialist clinician in the Green Door clinic as well as in the Priory clinic. He also works part-time for the NHS in Surrey for the last 6 years where he is the NW sector Lead Family Psychotherapist in 2 clinics and the county-wide lead Outcome Measures in Family Therapy clinician.
Chris' therapeutic approach and technique is tailored to your individual needs, is client-focused and goal-oriented. He can guide you to make a personal, familial and professional "difference that makes a difference in you life". His style is warm, personable and interactive.
He will work with you collaboratively to help and support you:
1. gain insight and understanding into your own mental processes and action/reaction patterns;
2. overcome obstacles and problems that can interfere with your personal wellbeing and professional effectiveness;
3. make positive life choices that can make you happier;
4. communicate skilfully and constructively;
5. find pragmatic and creative solutions;
6. and achieve a wide range of goals.